iXBRL in AccountsAdvanced
The e-course is aimed at existing users of Caseware who want to learn how to tag final accounts to meet the Revenue online filing requirements.
Prior to completing the e-course, you should consider undertaking the Caseware Cloud e-course, which provides guidance on how to navigate and configure Caseware Cloud.
On completing this iXBRL in AccountsAdvanced e-course you’ll have the knowledge to tag a set of accounts and prepare them for filing with the relevant body.
In order to achieve this you will:
- Apply auto-tagging to a set of accounts
- Manually tag a row added to a note
- Manually tag an accounting policy
- Change the taxonomy used to tag the accounts
- Use the Diagnostics tool to check your tags
- Generate an Instance Document
- Manually tag text-based disclosure
Move onto the Course Guidance module for some top tips for completing the course.