CI101 Introduction to IDEA Data Analysis
Designed to offer delegates a comprehensive introduction to Caseware IDEA Data Analysis. The course contains four mini sessions, each covering a standard audit/testing scenario.
These four sessions cover sales analysis, credit card expenses, general ledger, and invoice payments authorisations.
No previous experience with the software is assumed.
- Exploring corporate expenses, looking to understand spending patterns
- Analysing customer-staff relationships, specifically sales discounts
- Investigating duplicate invoicing and purchasing
- Scruitinising authorisations and potential phantom suppliers
- Examining potential conflicts of interest when payments are made
Who should attend?
New users of IDEA Data Analytics who not only understand the purpose and features of IDEA, but to consider best practice approach to data analytics, for example: identifying business objectives, structured data acquisition, and effective reporting, all to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Dates & Locations
- Mon, Oct 9 1:00 - 5:00 pm Online
- Tue, Oct 10 1:00 - 5:00 pm Online
- Wed, Oct 11 1:00 - 5:00 pm Online
- Thu, Oct 12 1:00 - 5:00 pm Online
- Mon, Dec 4 1:00 - 5:00 pm Online
- Tue, Dec 5 1:00 - 5:00 pm Online
- Wed, Dec 6 1:00 - 5:00 pm Online
- Thu, Dec 7 1:00 - 5:00 pm Online