Communicate Seamlessly with Caseware PBC Requests
PBC Requests is the latest add-on in our suite of job management tools within the Caseware Cloud platform. The tool allows firms and individual engagement teams to seamlessly communicate with clients, securely manage client requests, and streamline the workflow of obtaining information from clients.
Enhanced Client Communication
- Easily manage and track requests and files for clients
- Align client requests with engagement status
- Securely communicate with clients, in real time, in one location
- Respond to requests individually or group requests as a collection
- Quickly and securely send signed letters and supporting documents to the client using the built-in query system
- Working directly within the engagement file, users are able to build and send information requests to clients
- “Receive” function retrieves accepted documents from the linked file and adds them to the Document Manager within Working Working Papers
- Work on an engagement within one browser - embedded in Working Papers or in a separate browser
- Easily manage the workflow and, similarly, client requests with automatic status tracking
- Create transparency with real time, electronic status updates
Caseware PBC Requests Features
Centralized Client Requests
With the built-in client query system, all communications and supporting documents are securely sent, received, and stored so client requests can be easily managed.
Flexible content which can be used as-is or can be highly customized to meet the requirements of the firm and the engagement.
The status of a client request will automatically update at relevant points throughout the engagement. For example, status updates are triggered when there is an outstanding client request, or when the client has responded.
Work on the engagement using the embedded Working Papers browser or a separate browser. View the Documents Manager and cloud engagement file, side-by-side within Working Papers.
With a single click, users are able to set – at a template level – where the documents will go within the Working Papers file.
Timed Client Requests
Effectively align client requests with the engagement status. This can be done by sending multiple, grouped requests at once, or responding to requests individually.
Interested in seeing the product features come to life?
Watch a product demo, below!