Experience Better Results with Caseware Cloud Audit
Caseware Cloud Audit provides a whole new way to manage the audit process. From associated communications and client requests, to risk assessment and value-added analytics, auditors can now move their focus to the right areas of each audit engagement. The result; audits are completed faster, providing higher quality results for the client and time saved on each audit performed.
Enhanced Client Communication
- Easily manage and track requests and files for clients
- Align client requests with engagement status
- Securely communicate with clients, in real time, in one location
- Respond to requests individually or group requests as a collection
Improve audit quality, processes, communication and transparency
- All communications are securely sent, received, and tracked
- Eliminates the need for multiple email threads
- Streamlines the entire audit process from the initial assessment and interpretation to risk identification, evidence gathering and reporting
- Communicate and work through the engagement with clients and colleagues in one secure, online location
Caseware Audit Features
Leveraging built-in intelligence, work processes are streamlined and optimized. Online content is tailored to provide only what is relevant for the engagement at hand.
PBC Requests Integration
Complete requests within the application for a more secure, efficient communication process. Documents and responses to requests are then carried through the engagement file.
Once set, materiality is documented within the navigation panel and can be referenced at any time. If an assessment is higher than materiality, a prompt appears to flag the financial statement area.
Trial balance data is automatically analyzed and graphed, making it easy to visualize where risks may lie within the engagement. For additional tools and insights in this realm, Caseware AnalyticsAI can be activated.
Centralized Risk Management
New and existing risks can be added and updated at any time. Following this, a centralized summary page provides visual charts, and records and stores risk assessment notes for all work programs.
Sampling of Transactions
Analyze general ledger data by sorting and filtering as well as calculating sample size to produce a list of transactions for testing directly within the engagement. Sample selection can be done using the Manual, Random, Monetary Unit or Systematic methods.