Leveraging Data in the External Audit: A Primer
Data analytics (or data analysis) – the process of analyzing data to reach meaningful conclusions – promises to revolutionize audit approaches. Data analysis can empower auditors to manipulate complete data sets and audit 100% of transactions. Leveraging data to this degree has been slowed for a few reasons, but progress is being made and audit software and related tools are more sophisticated than ever. To aid in this initiative, we’re providing you with this whitepaper. Here, you will acquire an understanding of:
- Audit implications
- Big Data and analytics
- Greater insight/value beyond the audit
- Auditor competitive advantage
- Obstacles to transformation
- Is automation a job killer?
- A case study in inefficient, manual procedures
- Managing a successful transition
Complete the form on the right to download your copy of the whitepaper!