Non-English versions of Working Papers fail to display text
Jul 06th, 2018
Affected Version: All versions
Text does not display correctly in non-English versions of Working Papers.
Adjust the Region settings on your workstation. Both of the following settings must be set to the required language:
- Language for non-Unicode programs
To adjust Region settings:
- Launch Control Panel on your workstation (search for Control Panel, or click Start | All Applications | Windows System | Control Panel).
- Click Clock and Region.
- Click Region to display the Region dialog.
- On the Formats tab, in the Format drop-down menu, select the language of your Working Papers installation that is displaying incorrectly.
- On the Administrative tab, in the Language for non-Unicode programs group, click Change system locale….
- A prompt asking if you’d like to apply region and language changes is displayed. Click Apply.
- In the Region Settings dialog, change the Current system locale to the language of your Working Papers installation that is displaying incorrectly.
- Restart your computer to apply the changes.