#NAME error displays in Excel cells with Connector formulas
Jul 09th, 2019
When a client opens an Excel document, they see #NAME in all the Connector calculation cells instead of the linked values.
This issue occurs when the CaseWare Connector UDF add-in is disabled in Excel.
To enable the CaseWare Connector UDF add-in:
- In Excel, click File | Options.
- In the Excel Options dialog, click the Add-ins tab.
- Click the Manage drop-down menu and select Excel Add-ins. Click Go....
- In the Add-ins dialog, select CaseWare Connector UDF. Click OK.
- In Excel, click the Add-ins tab to access the Connector menu.
- Click Tools | Recalculate.
The add-in is enabled and the calculation cells are recalculated. The cells now display the correct values.