CaseWare’s sharp focus on innovative high quality software has made it the global leader in auditing software solutions. With more than 25 years of proven success, you can be confident that CaseWare is a great place to build your career in a stable creative work environment.
As part of our current expansion and transformation plans, we are seeking a full time content developer for our Assurance and Business Services engagement products. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to not only enhance their knowledge in a
key business area, but become an integral part of a team building software solutions for the global market.
We are looking for someone who wants to use their practical audit and accounting knowledge, and their love of technology to help enhance our suite of leading edge products. The candidate should also have demonstrated aptitude for acquiring deep product knowledge, wants to participate in the development of best of breed products, can apply their knowledge of accounting & auditing standards in a practical environment, and is excited about working in a fast-paced software development cycle.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the design of solutions for financial reporting, business services and assurance engagements including but are not limited to:
- Creating financial statements including disclosure notes
- Creating program procedures including determining the most efficient and effective testing procedures
- Designing worksheets such as capital assets and loans amortization schedules
- Implementing processes for risk assessment and evaluation of internal controls
- Integrating with other CaseWare applications such as analytics within a solution where relevant
- Designing worksheets and forms to create efficiencies in solutions by adding logic to drive automation
- Maintaining content within a solution to ensure compliance with the relevant standards