Cloud Operations Engineer - 6 month contract
Are you an engineer who is passionate about dynamic, scalable, and resilient cloud technologies? Do you have the ability to build custom solutions but also know the practices and tools to get the job done in a more efficient way without reinventing the wheel? Do you look for ways to continually improve and optimize systems? If so, we have a role for you.
As a Cloud Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of our AWS Infrastructure as Code in Terraform. You will be working closely with our cloud operations, DevOps, and development teams to implement new infrastructure, convert existing infrastructure into IaC, and port older CloudFormation templates to equivalent Terraform.
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement cutting-edge public cloud solutions which includes reference architectures, estimates, costing, design, and implementation.
- Build and deploy Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to break up monolithic apps into microservices, improve security, increase scalability, and optimize performance.
- Champion best practices and standards for building, delivering, and operating reliable services.
- Design and implement public cloud infrastructure using Terraform, Packer, Consul and more
- Partner with other development and testing teams to improve our tools and processes that streamline the infrastructure