Senior Java Developer (Back-End)- Cloud Engagements
CaseWare has embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions to the Windows Desktop.
As a Senior Developer on the Cloud Engagements team, you will build a scalable, leading-edge cloud auditing software solution within an agile environment. You will support the Development Lead by helping facilitate design meetings and keep your team’s documentation up to date. Using your uncanny ability to learn and master new technologies with lightning speed, you will perform hands-on development tasks, write new features, and mentor other developers.
At the heart of CaseWare is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation.
- Provide technical leadership to an agile team of developers, testers and product owner to build an innovative, high quality, scalable solution
- Facilitate the design discussions for the features your team undertakes
- Keep your team’s technical architecture documentation up to date and generate any integration architectures into your system
- Drive cross-team projects requiring collaboration
- Provide mentorship to other developers on your team through your development, code reviews, documentation, and other initiatives as appropriate
- Drive operational excellence by identifying and eliminating persistent root causes for problems that affect your customers and team
- Research and explore new technologies, code libraries and products that would add value to the project
- Own features from design through to implementation.