Cloud Operations Engineer
Who We Are?
Are you an engineer who is passionate about dynamic, scalable, and resilient cloud technologies? Do you have the ability to build custom solutions but also know the practices and tools to get the job done in a more efficient way without reinventing the wheel? Do you look for ways to continually improve and optimize systems? If so, we have a role for you.
As a Cloud Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, security, and maintenance of the infrastructure to support a variety of SaaS products. You will be working closely with our software development, testing, and DevOps teams to design and build a set of technologies and procedures to improve the performance, resilience, and security of our products.
Who you are?
- Collaboration is in your DNA. You enjoy contributing to a mutual cause, that is why you know when the team succeeds, you succeed.
- You have experience developing automation, logging, and monitoring strategies to ensure environments operate predictably and smoothly … and when they don't, we can understand why.
- You love automating yourself out of a job, and have experience scripting and coding in various languages.
- You are eager to challenge the status quo and willing to continuously push the boundaries.
- You possess strong communication skills and an ability to approach problems in a structured way and distill complex issues into actionable insights.
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement cutting-edge public cloud solutions which includes reference architectures, estimates, costing, design, and implementation.
- Build and deploy Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to break up monolithic apps into microservices, improve security, increase scalability, and optimize performance.
- Champion best practices and standards for building, delivering, and operating reliable services.
- Design and implement public cloud infrastructure using Terraform, Packer, Consul and more
- Partner with other development and testing teams to improve our tools and processes that streamline the infrastructure
- Lead technical projects and act as mentor to junior teammates.
- Available to accommodate flexible hours and participate in on-call rotation to support and maintain the high availability of our systems.