QA Automation Tester
Founded in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare International Inc. is a global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. Our approach combines the power of automation with secure collaboration tools to help customers reach new levels of productivity and make better business decisions. As a result, CaseWare solutions are used by over 250,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 languages. We have embarked on an ambitious new path of delivering an innovative, cloud - based unique global reporting and auditing solution. We are looking for a full-time Automation Tester to join our growing team of Desktop development in an Agile environment.
What’s in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to work with QAs, developers, product owners and release team, so good communication skills are a must.
What it takes?
- Your passion, great attitude, excellent communication skills, willingness to explore and awesome teamwork is all what will help you hit the ground running.
We need you to:
- Your primary role will be to use your programming skills to create scripts for automation tests.
- You enjoy developing with code but you like to explore the user flows from a tester perspective.
- You will participate in hands-on testing, write and execute automated tests and contribute to the quality assurance of the software under test.
- You’ll be expected to support the testing effort by acquiring domain knowledge while applying your technical expertise.