Senior Software Developer - Cloud Platform
CaseWare has embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions to the Windows Desktop.
As part of our current expansion and transformation plans, we are looking for a full time Developer to join our growing team of developers in an Agile environment. Your primary responsibilities will be to develop quality software on a 3-tier web application.
You’ll be expected to support the Development Lead by helping facilitate design meetings and keep your squad’s documentation up to date. You will perform hands-on development tasks, writing new features, fixing bugs and code reviewing other developers work.
You’ll have the opportunity to help define the future Architecture direction for this team and will work with product owners, developers, testers, DevOps and release management. Solid written and oral communication skills are imperative. We are looking for a developer that can easily master new languages and keep up with best practices.
- Facilitate the design discussions for the features your Agile squad undertakes
- Keep your team’s technical architecture documentation up to date and are able to quickly generate any integration architectures into your system
- Driving cross-team projects requiring collaboration
- Provide mentorship to the other developers on your team through your development, code reviews, and having them lead design, documentation, and other initiatives as appropriate
- Able to quickly learn and master new technologies
- Drive operational excellence by identifying and eliminating persistent root causes for problems that affect your customers and team
- Represent your team when working with Team Leads, CloudOps, DevOps, Product, Design, and all other external stakeholders
- Own features from design through to implementation