CaseWare has been a global leader in expert technology solutions for finance and accounting, governance, risk and audit professionals for more than 30 years. With over 400,000 users in 150 countries and 16 languages, CaseWare solutions are the backbone of finance and audit professionals everywhere.
The team you’ll be joining is responsible for developing a new product that will transform how internal audit works. We’re looking for a team member who values:
- True individual ownership and responsibility over tasks
- Collaboration with users to understand their problems and validate designs
- Collaboration with product and development team members
- Analyzing design decisions and translating them to non-designers
- Wanting to work on and solve complex user problems
- Taking their work seriously, but not taking themselves too seriously
Joining a team in the early days, working on a new product, is a pretty amazing experience. You’ll have the opportunity to level-up in your career and make meaningful contributions that will have an impact.
We are lean, we are smart, and we live for balance – there are no mandatory 60-hour work weeks here.
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll partner with our UX architect to design our new product, working alongside industry experts, the product team, and developers. You’ll be responsible for taking business and user requirements and creating user flows, wireframes, and hi-fi designs.
You don’t need to have a lot of experience however, we expect that you will attract our attention with your talent and potential.
Read on for our ideal candidate qualities.