Senior Angular Developer
What’s in it for you?
- You will help designing and building a maintainable UI / UX front end product with an agile squad
- You’ll participate in Architecture discussions, be part of the messaging on the work planned and breaking down the work so the squad can deliver in a team oriented culture.
- You’ll be expected to support the Development Manager, leading by example within the squad, ensuring the squad books meetings, facilitating to break barriers.
- You’ll be expected to keep up to date with best practices and help mentor the squad to embrace better ways of making software.
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
- A great opportunity to leave your "stamp" as we are undergoing expansion and transformation plans.
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- Internal development to support your growth and enhance your skills.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
We Need you to:
- Facilitate the design discussions for the features your Agile squad undertakes.
- Keep your team’s technical architecture documentation up to date and are able to quickly generate any integration architectures into your system.
- Develop a robust front end architecture with Angular.
- Driving cross-team projects requiring collaboration.
- Provide mentorship to the other developers on your team through your development, code reviews, and having them lead design, documentation, and other initiatives as appropriate.
- Able to quickly learn and master new technologies.
- Drive operational excellence by identifying and eliminating persistent root causes for problems that affect your customers and team.
- Represent your team when working with Team Leads, Product, Design, and all other external stakeholders.
- Own features from design through to implementation.