Software Development Lead- Cloud Engagements
CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build auditsoftware solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With nearly 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used daily by hundreds of thousands of users in 130 countries and in 16 languages.
At the heart of CaseWare is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation. Title deflation is part of the culture, this position has the scale that might be typical of a Manager or Director at another company.
The opportunity for the person in this position is to chart the course for innovation in our cloud engagement platform. This platform is used by teams around the world to build custom solutions for their markets to address the needs of accountants and auditors to accomplish their goals using the latest technology available. The complexity is in not just copying, but fundamentally re-inventing in the cloud the user experience and workflows that CaseWare has set as industry standards in many markets with our Desktop products.
- Manage a team of 20+ including both developers and functional leads as direct reports, grow the team to 30+ as quickly as possible
- Hire and mentor developers in your team
- Research and break down large initiatives into iterative coding tasks
- Understand the full architecture of the software products the team is responsible for and represent the team technically to upper management and externally
- Coordinate with shared resource teams including Design, Documentation, Operations, and Support to achieve optimal production results for the business problems your team is responsible for
- Research and explore new technologies, such as code libraries and external products, for potential integration into the stack