Microservices Software Architect
CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build auditing software solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With nearly 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used daily by hundreds of thousands of users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
CaseWare has embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions to the Windows Desktop.
Working in an Agile team, you will build a new product using java microservices. The product will be used by accounting teams around the world to perform analytics on big data and small data. You will participate in the high-level design. We are looking for a skilled developer that can lead by example, quickly master new technologies and ensure that best practices are adhered to.
At the heart of CaseWare is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation.
- Research and propose modern approaches to the technical problems raised by your team
- Manage the selection of technologies, working with other Architects to consider the full impact, benefits and downsides, across the organization
- Coordinate with all teams, including operations to ensure your proposed architecture aligns with their requirements
- Work with your team on the detailed design and implementation of your proposal
- Protect the architectural integrity of the current implementation, managing future changes effectively with the team and across the product development organization
- Mentor others on the principles of sound architecture relevant to today and for future direction
- Balance the scope of your proposals, ensuring compatibility with the long term vision while providing attainable milestones with business value
- Accept changes in the long term vision and be prepared to work through the changes to your architecture proposals or existing production architecture
- Keep abreast of the current trends, evaluating them for applicability to the challenges faced by CaseWare