Accounting Software Support Specialist
CaseWare International Inc. is a global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. Our approach combines the power of automation with secure collaboration tools to help customers reach new levels of productivity and make better business decisions. As a result, CaseWare solutions are used by over 250,000 users in over 150 countries. We have embarked on an ambitious new path of delivering an innovative, cloud - based unique global reporting and auditing solution.
In this digital age, driving innovation involves transforming the way people think and act. With this in mind, Caseware is committed to three core values—community, excellence, and innovation. These values support our vision, informs our culture, our behavior and enable us to provide our clients with greater efficiency, quality, and value.
The Accounting Software Support Specialist provides high-quality customer support over the phone to our financial accounting, practice management applications, and templates end users. You will take ownership of customer issues throughout its life cycle, until a timely resolution is provided. Duties also include minor testing of software, providing feedback and performing other related projects as they arise.
- To provide 1st class Accounting Software Support service to each and every customer
- Deliver effective, efficient, and complete resolutions consistently with professionalism and care
- Radiate team values and champion continuous learning initiatives
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To understand Accounting software applications and to troubleshoot issues/problems reported by the end users
- Effectively work in an inbound call queue and manage high volume of calls and emails
- Provide guidance in the use of the software application (i.e. installation, various functionalities and /or features)
- Analyze client firm workflow and processes to apply CaseWare products along with accounting knowledge in order to troubleshoot issues/problems reported by end users
- Maintain and update records of procedures and processes
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Effectively and efficiently track issues using the internal ticket system
- Perform minor testing of software, providing feedback and performing other related projects as they arise
- Maintains historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions