Senior Technical Support Analyst
CaseWare IDEA is a subsidiary of CaseWare International and offers innovative data analysis tools for auditors, accountants, finance, and data professionals. Its flagship product, IDEA®, allows users to analyze 100 percent of their data, guarantees data integrity and provides easy analysis with over 100 audit-relevant tasks CaseWare International Inc. provides software solutions to accounting companies, governments, auditors/tax authorities, and corporations worldwide.
What’s in it for you:
- Join a growing team and be exposed to a new technologies and platforms. IDEA is expanding its product offerings, seeking to define the course of audit practice into the future.
- CaseWare IDEA is strongly committed to work life balance. We challenge all staff to be accountable within our agile and collaborative structure. We succeed in providing an environment that allows for growth, challenge, and satisfaction.
- Work independently and as a member of a flexible team to troubleshoot issues, document issues, test solutions, and develop scripting components.
- Work with a growing team to define and implement best of class support and customer service practices.
- Passionate and experienced in delivering exceptional customer service and technical solutions
- Confident in communicating with customers at all levels business leaders, including CxO
- A natural curiosity to solve problems combined with deep and wide technical knowledge and experience.
- A broad technical background as well as great technical, management, and operational skills
We need you to:
- Provide beginning to end resolution to all reported issues, for all CaseWare IDEA products and solutions.
- Take a leading role in training and mentoring Support Agents.
- Provide methodical guidance to customers, distribution partners, and colleagues as required.
- Effectively manage and document operational quality metrics and process
- Manage a wide and complex range of requests and incidents.
- Act as an escalation request for Support Agents, performing high level issue diagnostics, testing, and documentation
- Interact with CaseWare Agile teams in reporting and documentation of Defects and Enhancement Requests.
- Participate and the delivery of CaseWare solutions, professional services and projects. This includes needs analysis, documentation, script development, testing, and installation / implementation tasks.
- Continually report suggestions on improvements of internal routines and tools.