Product Manager - CPA
CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build software solutions for auditors that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With nearly 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used by over 400,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
We have embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions.
As the Product Manager - Assurance, you will drive the product vision and road-map for our Canadian public accounting focused products. Working directly with the Head of Product for Canada as well as the team of product managers and owners, you will drive the product strategy and execution of the product vision. Your goal is to keep the teams focused on building innovative solutions that exceed customers’ expectations, while maintaining a strong focus on standard compliance.
What you’ll do:
- Play a critical role in creating alignment between development teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Design and lead the execution of the product strategy for the public accounting focused products. Ensure that the roadmap aligns with the overall product and company vision.
- Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Be an expert on the Canadian public accounting domain, the market, and the trends.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process.
- Own the performance of the product, goals and initiatives
- Own requirements, specifications, and release plans. Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.