Office Manager (Contract)
CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. We build auditing software solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used daily by hundreds of thousands of users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
At the heart of CaseWare Canada, is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation.
What’s In It For You:
- Take ownership of your business process by recommending and implementing improvements
- Working with an established market segment as a market leader but with a “scale up” feel
- Working as a team to define and meet corporate objectives
- Celebrate achievements and corporate goals with social events
- We also encourage candor, collaboration and possibility thinking
A seasoned Office Manager looking for an opportunity to make an impact and support a dynamic and growing software company. Professional, organized, efficient and comfortable supporting Executive level, as you will be supporting the Founders and CFO.
We Need You to:
Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety which includes the oversight of facilities and reception team members.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Ad-hoc duties and projects as assigned