Data Analytics: Data Engineer
CaseWare is dedicated to continuous innovation for accountants and auditors in practices large and small, in corporations and governments worldwide.
The rules for audit assurance are different in every part of the world. That’s why we’ve built a cloud-based platform that enables our distributors to create and customize products that fit their individual market needs. The Data Analytics product line is focused on modernizing how the audit works worldwide. We provide a developer platform to build custom ETL pipelines into our AI-backed data analysis software- all completely customizable based on market requirements. Watch this video to learn more about our product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjyCRVPCtfw
CaseWare’s Data Analytics product line is looking for a highly technical and analytical Data Engineer, possessing seven or more years of relevant experience. The qualified individual will help the team automate and scale our data pipeline and analysis products.
We need you to:
- Work on a diverse agile team to deliver production-grade software written in Python and Java
- Mentor Junior & Intermediate developers on the team
- Work with your product owners to organize sprints and sprint review meetings
- Conduct & participate in peer code reviews and technical meetings
- Apply SOLID design principles to your code designs
- Gain an understanding of the algorithms put forward by our research team and optimize them for production
- Help deliver the product features on our roadmap on time with the high-quality standard we maintain at CaseWare
- Facilitate code design meetings within your squad
- Create software design proposals based on product requirements
- Champion accepted proposals into production