CaseWare’s sharp focus on innovative high quality software has made it the global leader in auditing software solutions. With over 30 years of proven success, you can be confident that CaseWare is a great place to build your career in a stable creative work environment.
We are looking for a highly skilled graphic designer to create engaging designs that will excite our customers and colleagues alike. You will help develop designs that come to life through motion graphics and websites, as well as standalone print and screenprint. Your passion for telling a compelling visual story will help drive business outcomes and continue to strengthen the brand for CaseWare globally.
- Produce effective designs that captivate and engage audiences across print and digital platforms - including website design
- Consult with stakeholders on a regular basis to continuously push exciting visual designs and styles
- Understand project briefs and requirements and perform product, brand and target market research to drive creative decisions
- Actively collaborate with marketing and other business channels to develop design concepts for print, screenprint and digital
- Actively work with web development, motion design and content development teams to execute a consistent look and feel across multiple channels
- Develop high-quality mockups and prototypes
- Design visual assets from existing vector artwork and stock material to create new layouts within brand guidelines
- Design and develop visual assets for social media, newsletters, paid ads, websites and other marketing and brand collateral
- Maintain production files to ensure they’re up-to-date with UI and brand guidelines
- Assist with evaluating the effectiveness of designs from a stakeholder and audience perspective
- Assist with administration and documenting best practices as needed
- Participate in the evolution of CaseWare’s Brand Book