Project Manager - AML and Fraud Analytics
Who we are:
We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion, and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. CaseWare RCM, a division of CaseWare International Inc. (www.caseware.com), is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive solutions (Alessa) to combat theft, money laundering, bribery and many other forms of financial crime.
Located in downtown Ottawa and Toronto, CaseWare RCM is in the midst of significant growth, and we are currently seeking a
About the role:
The Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple AML and Fraud analytics projects. They will be responsible for project planning, resource planning and project change management. They must prioritize requirements, schedule tasks and communicate progress.
He/she will work with our clients using dedicated service offerings, assets and our expertise to provide effective and holistic financial crime management solutions. The PM will implement AML and Fraud consulting services in delivering the best value to our clients.
What you will be doing:
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Responsible for the high-quality, cost effective and timely delivery of AML projects
- Manager AML and Fraud projects that include, but not limited to Due Diligence, Sanctions Screening, Transaction Screening, and Fraud Analytics.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Define the Statement of Work and Specifications for the requested goods and services
- Develops plans and schedules for AML and Fraud analytics projects
- Prioritizes requirements and manages expectations
- Secures resources required for project execution
- Tracks project budget and schedule and communicates progress, status, issues, and risks
- Resolves project issues and manages risk
- Coordinates training for project team members
- Fast and effective resolution of Customer issues regarding the technical delivery of projects