Technical Writer - API
CaseWare International Inc. is a global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. Our approach combines the power of automation with secure collaboration tools to help customers reach new levels of productivity and make better business decisions. As a result, CaseWare solutions are used by over 250,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 languages. We have embarked on an ambitious new path of delivering an innovative, cloud - based unique global reporting and auditing solution.
We are looking for a talented API Technical Writer to develop and produce engaging high-quality information and documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products.
What’s in it for you?
- Work on a diverse team with flexible hours
- Did into code and see how things work
- Huge opportunity for personal & professional growth
- Ability to have a large scale impact implementing documentation on new and innovative products not yet seen on the market
- Work with products used by hundreds of thousands of accountants every day around the word
We need you to:
- Develop engaging and informative content for end-users across multiple product lines
- Support general technical writing duties (e.g. standard operating procedures, user manuals, API usage document guidance documentations, and other technical deliverable's)
- Write API conceptual, task-oriented, and reference information
- Participate in sprint planning and other Agile ceremonies to determine project scope and timelines
- Audit and maintain existing content library to ensure quality, consistency and accuracy
- Apply industry best practices for information management and localization through use of authoring tools and source control
- Review user interface strings and participate in user experience and design sessions
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of subject matter, use cases and scenarios related to your product teams
- Assist with process optimization
- Participate in the development of learning (training) materials
- Prepare files for translation and ensure ongoing changes are tracked for translation
- Consistently presenting product information in an engaging manner while providing relevant industry examples and use cases while maintaining quality, accuracy and time to deliver