Java Developer (Back-End)- Cloud Engagements
CaseWare has embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions to the Windows Desktop.
As a Software Developer on the Cloud Engagements team, you will build a scalable, leading-edge cloud auditing software solution within an agile environment. Using your uncanny ability to learn and master new technologies with lightning speed, you will perform hands-on development tasks, write new features, and demonstrate initiative in resolving operational issues.
At the heart of CaseWare is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation.
- Participate in design discussions
- Own features from design through to implementation
- Work in an agile team with other developers, testers and product owner to build an innovative, high quality, scalable solution
- Provide an appropriate level of documentation from design to code comments
- Participate in the team’s on-call rotation and take initiative to respond to operational issues.
- Demonstrate effective cross-team communication and collaboration
- Participate in code reviewing other developers work, ensure personal and team code quality, share knowledge and provide mentorship.
- Write unit tests and API documentation and contribute to high code quality
- Research and explore new technologies, code libraries and products we may wish to integrate with