CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build auditing software solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With nearly 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used daily by hundreds of thousands of users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
CaseWare has embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing software platforms which developers around the world build Windows Desktop solutions.
In this role, you will support internal and partner developers by building a framework for microservice development. This includes generating starter code and providing libraries to handle cross-cutting concerns such as security, testing, logging and metrics. You will also support the API architect and development teams design and expose platform-wide microservices by assisting in the selection of API tooling and development policies.
At the heart of CaseWare is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation.
- Develop a framework for microservice development used by internal teams and our network of partner developers
- Support internal and external teams develop and expose microservices for varying use cases
- Assist with the selection of technologies, working with other Architects to consider the full impact, benefits and downsides, across the organization
- Drive cross-team projects requiring collaboration
- Provide mentorship to the other developers on your team through your development, code reviews, and having them lead design, documentation, and other initiatives as appropriate
- Drive operational excellence by identifying and eliminating persistent root causes for problems that affect your customers and team
- Represent your team when working with Team Leads, CloudOps, DevOps, Product, Design, and all other external stakeholders
- Help drive the design and development of APIs for the various CaseWare platforms by defining principles and architecture patterns for service development
- Research and propose modern approaches to the technical problems with managing and exposing APIs