DevOps Developer, 6 month contract
Are you a “lazy” developer who enjoys finding ways to automate and optimize all the repetitive processes and tasks in your job? If so, we have a role for you.
As a DevOps Developer, you will be working closely with our software development, testing, and infrastructure teams to design and build a set of technologies and procedures to improve the development, deployment, and operational processes. You will be writing code for various in-house tools and deployment utilities that will be used by different teams within the company. You will also have the opportunity to work with others for the design, implementation, and configuration for our continuous integration and continuous delivery systems across many projects.Responsibilities
- Develop, optimize, and maintain various internal/external software tools and plugins
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations on how to streamline or improve our systems.
- Design and implement fully automated CI/CD pipelines using various systems and AWS technologies.
- Assist in defining, managing, and creating hosting infrastructure through automation (Infrastructure-as-Code and Configuration Management) for repeatable setup.
- Partner with other development and testing teams to improve our tools and processes that streamline the development lifecycle.
- Champion best practices and standards for building, delivering, and operating reliable services.