Event & Marketing Coordinator
Does delivering exceptional client experiences excite you?
We are looking for a passionate, organized Event & Marketing Coordinator to join our team and actively participate in the execution of our ambitious events calendar. CaseWare is a global leader and software provider of auditing, financial reporting and data analytics solutions and there are always new challenges and exciting initiatives on the go. The exciting part is that Marketing gets to make sure we are telling everyone about it. So, if you're a person who thrives on delivering outstanding customer experiences, then we would like to hear from you!
When it comes to telling accountants, auditors and finance professionals around the world about CaseWare and all the new and exciting things that we are bringing to the market, we need to spread the word by being where our customers are, as well as inviting them to join us at our very own CaseWare events. We do everything from spreading awareness as thought leaders, to getting new customers in the door and continuing to build on our relationships with them. You will work closely with the marketing team to deliver memorable customer experiences of all types. From webinars to user groups, conferences and roadshows, if it’s customer-facing, you will be involved in making it the best it can be.
In order to be successful, you will need….
• To be customer-centric. Delivering extraordinary customer experiences is in your DNA. You get excited when it comes to learning about and servicing our clients.
• To be extremely organized. Your passionate about order and keeping everyone and everything on track. You have an eye for detail and accuracy, and multi-tasking, time management and project coordination come second nature to you.
• To work well under pressure. You laugh in the face of aggressive deadlines and thrive in a fast and fluid environment with multiple projects and deliverables.
• To be a strong communicator. Not only do you communicate well, but you are also an active listener while working with cross-functional teams. You know how to negotiate with a professional demeanour, and build good relationships with external vendors.
Nice to haves would be…
• A post-secondary degree or diploma in business, marketing, or a related field.
• Proven experience in an events role or a related marketing position.
A Bit More About Us...
At CaseWare, we aim to continuously develop leading-edge software solutions that will change the future of audit, financial reporting and data analytics around the world. With an entrepreneurial spirit that extends over 30 years, disruptive innovation has been part of our DNA since the beginning. From our people to our processes and our systems; we produce a stream of successful product and service innovations, enhancements, adaptations, and extensions with high standards in mind to meet industry codes and security requirements. To learn more about CaseWare International visit caseware.com.
CaseWare IDEA Inc. is a division of CaseWare International Inc. and is focused on developing powerful data analytics solutions for the industry. IDEA® is a powerful data analysis tool designed to help auditors, accountants and other finance professionals perform data analysis quickly to help improve audits and identify control breakdowns. To learn more about CaseWare IDEA visit casewareidea.com