Founded in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare International Inc. is a global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. Our approach combines the power of automation with secure collaboration tools to help customers reach new levels of productivity and make better business decisions. With 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used daily by hundreds of thousands of users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
We have embarked on an ambitious new path of delivering an innovative, cloud - based unique global reporting and auditing solution.
What’s in it for you?
As one of the Cloud Engagement Platform Product Specialists, the main aspect of this role is to act as the point-of-contact for our global network of distributors on the Cloud Engagements platform - questions/issues/training related to implementation, customization, or general platform functionality.
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative work-space
- Career development
- Various social events and team activities
What it takes?
Your passion, great attitude, excellent communication skills, willingness to explore and awesome teamwork is all what will help you hit the ground running.
We need you to:
- Provide training and implementation support for the global distributor network building products on the platform:
- Help to organize platform documentation and determine where gaps exist
- Present platform training sessions
- Identify and document best practices to be followed when developing products
- Work with the product/development teams to problem solve any distributor authoring needs not currently supported in the platform.
- Drive the adoption and success of the platform through frequent workshop presentations to the distributor group
- Become the point-of-contact for distributor issues, questions and feature requests
- Participate in distributor kickoff meetings and provide guidance and best practices on developing products as well as gap analysis on limitations in platform functionality
- Ensure resolutions are provided to distributors in a timely manner
- Coordinate meetings between distributors and product development teams