Developer - 3rd Party Solutions
CaseWare International Inc. is a leading supplier of software solutions to accountants and auditors worldwide. Established in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare is the dominant provider of mission-critical accounting and auditing software used by domestic and global accounting firms and a leading provider of auditing software to governments, tax authorities and corporations.
We are looking for a Developer to join our 3rd Party Solutions team. If you are an excellent communicator and well-rounded software developer (you aspire to be an expert generalist) we want to hear from you. As a Developer you will be responsible for assisting our partners with their solution implementations and integration using CaseWare’s desktop and cloud APIs.
You will become well versed in all of CaseWare's platforms (from desktop to the web) as an end user, administrator and solutions developer. You will also become an authority in the various APIs that CaseWare provides, ranging from Windows COM to modern REST APIs. You will be writing code for, and reviewing code from, an established global network of developers and helping to drive software development process improvements for our internal and external API users.
If you are an independent and responsible individual who is able to handle multiple time sensitive projects with minimal guidance, we want to hear from you. In this role, you will have opportunities to improve our development and deployment processes. You will be working with new technologies, code and processes, as well as suggesting incremental improvements and contributing to the ongoing international success of CaseWare International in a friendly work environment with flexible work hours.
- Mentoring customers to support new solution development and deployment. Guiding customers in the best use of CaseWare platforms.
- Crafting inspiring samples for our development partners that highlight our platforms strengths and emphasize best practices.
- Suggesting, designing, documenting, implementing, and communicating incremental improvements to our development, CI and deployment processes for developers. Advocate for our clients to keep CaseWare’s solution platforms the best-in-class platforms in the industry.
- Reviewing pull requests, tracking issues, and making sure things are successfully deployed for our partners.
- Solving problems that arise from deployment of third party apps in our development and test environments and delivering process improvements to prevent those issues from repeating themselves.