Product Owner - Cloud Platform
Who we are?
CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build auditing software solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With nearly 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used by over 400,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
At the heart of CaseWare is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation.
We have embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions.
As one of the Cloud Platform Product Owners, you will have end-to-end responsibility for the work undertaken by your squad within the team. Working closely with your squad of developers, designers and QA, your goal is to keep the squad focused on building innovative solutions that exceed client expectations.
You will work closely with product leads, users and stakeholders to understand their pain points and create relevant products and features that meet user needs.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
- A great opportunity to leave your "stamp" as we are undergoing expansion and transformation plans.
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- Internal development to support your growth and enhance your skills.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- Competitive compensation and bonus/profit-sharing plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative work-space
- Career development
- Various social events and team activities
We need you to:
- Working with Product Lead, ensure that the roadmap aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, and the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans. Research and apply regulations and governing standards to product requirements
- Foster an environment that promotes innovation. Think beyond what the customer is asking for and design what the customer hasn't even considered.
- Drive for the best customer experience possible. Work closely with UX and design developers to develop, test (validate), and deliver requirements to the squad. Drive the end to end feature delivery cycle.
- Lead and manage backlog refinement and sprint planning sessions and drive solutions to completion working with Agile teams
- Measure success. Measure everything. A feature's release does not indicate success. Define what success means for each feature and each function before it even goes to development. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product plays a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.