Head of Product Delivery
Who we are?
Founded in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare International Inc. is a global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. Our approach combines the power of automation with secure collaboration tools to help customers reach new levels of productivity and make better business decisions. With 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used daily by hundreds of thousands of users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
We have embarked on an ambitious new path of delivering an innovative, cloud - based unique global reporting and auditing solution.
What's in it for you?
- Working with an established market segment as a market leader but with a "scale up" feel
- Partner with the Head of CaseWare Canada as a strategic partner
- Newly created role within the organization
- Celebrate achievements and corporate goals with social events
- We encourage candor, collaboration and possibility thinking
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative work-space
- Career development
- Various social events and team activities
Who you are?
- Experience with analyzing data & trends to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment
- Accountable and entrepreneurial in spirit
- A proven strategic leader with proven experience building authentic business relationships and influencing stakeholders
We need you to:
Implement the right processes and practices within CaseWare Canada. The specific duties of an operations head includes formulating strategy, improving performance, resources and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels. Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
- Lead the operations roadmap and implementation for CaseWare Canada. Will work closely with key internal customers, distributors and executive sponsors as a trusted advisor
- Contribute to the development of support team's internal tools, processes and procedures, and tracking metrics. Has some latitude in decision-making and acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new initiatives
- The position plays a critical role in fostering healthy communication flows inside and outside the team ensuring a strong voice is represented with all interested and affected parties.
- Manage resource capacity planning: Reallocate resources and track time spent on issues in order to define future hiring requirements
- Look for opportunities to optimize the world-wide billing and collections on state systems
- Contribute to the development of support team's internal tools, processes and procedures, and tracking metric across various functional areas
- Clarify roles & responsibilities, establish a central hub and drive cadence for management of supporting SOP’s
- Help establish and implement a consistent “Go-live playbook”
- Ensure that issue and related escalations are managed to resolution efficiently across the organization