Senior Angular Developer
[Haven’t heard of us? That’s ok - ask your CPA or CA friend - they’ll talk your ear off!]
CaseWare is the great, Toronto- headquartered technology company you’re going to hear more and more about, as we continue to evolve our products and grow our team. We are a product driven company, supporting accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With innovation, efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build market software solutions for auditors that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With a global reach, today our solutions enable business critical work for users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages. We have a track record of success building great products and teams by always putting our customers first, and have over 30 years of deep expertise in the space. CaseWare is now in our next growth phase and needs incredible talent- like you.
The long and short: We are building great products to support customers we care deeply about. To do that we need incredible talent. Interested? Read more below on how you can be a part of the CaseWare journey.
A bit about the role & team | the opportunity:
As CaseWare continues to evolve in the Software as a Service workspace we are looking for people who can help us on this journey. The Smart Engagements team is responsible for building a feature-rich business-critical application that also serves as a platform for third-party development. We are solving really interesting engineering challenges like allowing third-party seamless extensibility of the UI or reflecting multi-users changes across all clients in real-time. In this role, you will also be extending the platform’s base functionality with the development of well-designed features.
- You will help designing and building a maintainable UI / UX front end product with an agile squad
- You’ll participate in Architecture discussions, be part of the messaging on the work planned and breaking down the work so the squad can deliver in a team oriented culture.
- You’ll be expected to support the Development Manager, leading by example within the squad, ensuring the squad books meetings, facilitating to break barriers.
- You’ll be expected to keep up to date with best practices and help mentor the squad to embrace better ways of making software.
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
- A great opportunity to leave your "stamp" as we are undergoing expansion and transformation plans.
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- Internal development to support your growth and enhance your skills.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
Highlight of your responsibilities:
[impossible to highlight everything, but this gives you a solid glimpse]
Facilitate the design discussions for the features your Agile squad undertakes.
- Keep your team’s technical architecture documentation up to date and are able to quickly generate any integration architectures into your system.
- Develop a robust front end architecture with Angular.
- Driving cross-team projects requiring collaboration.
- Provide mentorship to the other developers on your team through your development, code reviews, and having them lead design, documentation, and other initiatives as appropriate.
- Able to quickly learn and master new technologies.
- Drive operational excellence by identifying and eliminating persistent root causes for problems that affect your customers and team.
- Represent your team when working with Team Leads, Product, Design, and all other external stakeholders.
- Own features from design through to implementation.