Are you a developer who believes in the discipline of Continuous Integration? Are you passionate about Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for reliable and repeatable configurations?
As a DevOps Developer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation for our continuous integration and continuous delivery systems across many projects. It is expected that you will work closely with our development and production infrastructure teams to build a set of technologies and procedures to improve software development and release processes.
You will also be developing various management tools and deployment utilities that will be used by different teams within the company. Examples of such tools include a database privacy sanitization tool which obfuscates a real client’s database before passing it to developers or testers for investigation/testing.
In this role, you will be in a critical position to make significant contributions to the automated delivery and operations of our cloud software. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing, deploying, and operating large scale applications with complex integration. The role requires hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards infrastructure automation and continuous improvement for efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Development, Test, and other functional departments to improve our pipelines and processes that streamline the software development lifecycle
- Promote and ensure system scalability, reliability, security, and efficiency through automation and DevOps tools
- Design, implement, and monitor our CI/CD systems
- Develop and test internal applications/scripts to manage on-premise and cloud infrastructure
- Conduct code reviews and mentor other team members
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations on how to streamline or improve our processes