Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who we are?
Founded in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare International Inc. is a global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. Our approach combines the power of automation with secure collaboration tools to help customers reach new levels of productivity and make better business decisions. As a result, CaseWare solutions are used by over 250,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 languages.
We have embarked on an ambitious new path of delivering an innovative, cloud - based unique global reporting and auditing solution.
As part of our growth and expansion plan we are looking at adding a seasoned Talent Specialist or Adviser to our team to partner with our Product Engineering Org to help achieve the headcount goals.
What's in it for you?
- Have fun contributing and taking ownership of team initiatives and prospects (CoE projects)
- Working with an established market segment as a market leader but with a "scale up" feel
- Working as a team to define and meet corporate objectives
- Celebrate achievements and corporate goals with social events
- We also encourage candor, collaboration and possibility thinking
- Competitive compensation and bonus/profit-sharing plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative work-space
- Career development
- Various social events and team activities
Who you are?
- A seasoned Talent Acquisition subject matter expert. You have the energy, enthusiasm and initiative to help us evolve our talent acquisition system, tools and processes in addition to full-cycle recruitment
- Thrive on developing long-term recruiting strategies and nurturing relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders. Ultimately, you will contribute to creating strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs
- Able to multi task, comfortable with change and thrives within a fast paced and dynamic organization
- Interested in contributing to CoE project and initiatives to help optimize talent branding and talent acquisition programs
We Need You To:
- Establish and execute on creative multi channel recruitment strategies to source, headhunt and convert top tech talent
- Coordinate with hiring managers to gather requirements, sourcing criteria, interview guides and develop scoring matrix
- Contribute the optimization and continued management of a great candidate experience
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System (Workable)
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Contribute to employer branding and recruitment marketing initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Lead and/or contribute to department road map projects and ad-hoc initiatives