Group Product Manager
CaseWare has embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions to the Windows Desktop. Joining us now is a chance to be part of a growing company and make an impact on hundreds of thousands of business users. We’re a company with traction that continues to expand globally.
In this newly created role, reporting to the Head of Product, you’ll lead the product team while constantly driving innovation and excellence in everything we do. You’ll work in a fast-paced agile environment driving our global product strategy, roadmap, planning, delivery, customer adoption and overall success of CaseWare’s products.
You will team up with R&D, Customers & Markets, Engineering, and Operations Groups to manage our product platform and deliver competitive, differentiated value to our customers and partners.
As we continue to grow and work on challenging and unique projects, we are adding to our teams and continuing our transition to agile methodologies. This is an opportunity to step up into a growing company with global reach where your experience will make a difference. You will have the opportunity to directly influence the product development processes and workflows.
- Work closely with the Head of Product and Executive Leadership Team to establish and drive the roadmap and core messaging for user acquisition, engagement and retention
- Understand, prioritize and communicate product priorities in terms of business value (to customers and internal stakeholders)
- Lead the team of Product Leads and Product Owners and build agile, scalable and resilient product management best practices
- Manage the Product Leads and Owners and other team members including hiring, mentoring, motivating and performance management
- Drive and coordinate competing product priorities with internal projects and customer commitments
- Conduct and lead the analysis for new product offerings that expand our market share
- Monitor products and industry trends and evolve the product roadmap
- Measure customer adoption and market performance of new products and features to ensure they are delivering the value promised
- Work with your team and Engineering to define product release requirements to ensure the successful delivery of new offerings, technical imperatives, and product enhancements
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define go-to-market strategy and deliverables including customer-facing documentation and presentations, sales training / tools / collateral etc. to ensure the organization can sell and compete effectively.
- On a regular basis report on metrics and product development updates to the Executive Leadership Team