CaseWare is the great, Toronto- headquartered technology company you’re going to hear more and more about, as we continue to evolve our products and grow our team. We are a product driven company, supporting accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With innovation, efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build market software solutions for auditors that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With a global reach, today our solutions enable business critical work for users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages. We have a track record of success building great products and teams by always putting our customers first, and have over 30 years of deep expertise in the space. CaseWare is now in our next growth phase and needs incredible talent- like you. The long and short: We are building great products to support customers we care deeply about. To do that we need incredible talent. Interested? Read more below on how you can be a part of the CaseWare journey.
CaseWare has embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions to the Windows Desktop.
A bit about the role & team | the opportunity:
The product specialist is our passionate evangelists for CaseWare technologies. You will be the face of creation for CaseWare, evangelizing our platforms to young, talented individuals at our partners (distributors and resellers) and our global customers, helping them thrive.
Highlight of your responsibilities
[impossible to highlight everything, but this gives you a solid glimpse]
- Actively preparing for and participating in pre-sales meetings with Global customers looking to build apps on the CaseWare Cloud platform
- Assist in the preparation of responses for requests for proposals (RFP) and request for information (RFI)
- Participating in distributor/reseller and customer app development kickoff meetings, by providing guidance on best practices and identifying where new platform functionality is required
- Act as the advocate for the distributors and key global customers, ensuring their issues are escalated and addressed by the product development teams in a timely manner
- Coordinating meetings between distributors, resellers or global customers and product development teams
- Authoring training for distributors and customers new to the Cloud platform
- Help to organize the authoring guide and determine where gaps exist
- Present the distributor authoring training sessions
- Identify and document best practices to be followed when developing SE products
- Work with the product/development teams to problem solve any distributor authoring needs not currently supported in the platform.
Snapshot of problems you’ll be solving
[read below and see if this gets you excited; there are some cool things to tackle and where you will have tremendous impact]
- The product specialist is responsible for ensuring our partners and our global customers use our cloud platform features to the best of their ability when designing and building their cloud solutions. By using their in-depth product expertise you are able to guide these teams on best practices when developing cloud apps on the CaseWare Cloud platform
- The product specialist will use their expertise in a pre-sale environment by partnering with sales representatives to deliver effective presentations of CaseWare’s products to Accounting Firms and Corporations. The product specialist is responsible for analysing and evaluating the client’s issues to assist in the development of a strategically tailored product demonstration. The product specialist must understand and respond to the needs of the customer