Product Owner - Audit Analytics
CaseWare has been a global leader in expert technology solutions for finance and accounting, governance, risk and audit professionals for more than 30 years. With over 400,000 users in 150 countries and 16 languages, CaseWare solutions are the backbone of finance and audit professionals everywhere.
The CaseWare IDEA Team:
The CaseWare IDEA team, located in Ottawa, Ontario, is a growing team that has a mix of established and new software products, all focused on the audit analytics market. We’re looking for a new team member who values:
- True individual ownership and responsibility over tasks
- Listening and learning from the feedback given by our customers, partners and staff
- Wanting to work on and solve difficult technical and market challenges
- Taking their work seriously, but not taking themselves too seriously
Joining a dynamic team that is working on a relatively new product, is a pretty amazing experience. You’ll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions and to have an impact. We are lean, we are smart, and we strive for balance.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You’ll be one of the primary owners of a new IDEA product, working on the entire stack. On Monday you could be writing business requirements for a new feature and on Tuesday you could be presenting the product roadmap to one of our international partners. You’ll work with different technology, work on difficult problems and help build an awesome product.
You’ll also work with the rest of our Product Management Team to ensure the proper integration and coordination across our product suite. You’ll also work closely with pretty much everyone at IDEA: developers, industry specialists, channel partners and other stakeholders.
Among other responsibilities, in this role you would:
- Apply your leadership skills to guide our products from inception to production
- Foster an environment that promotes innovation. Think beyond what the customers are asking for and design what the customer hasn't even considered.
- Drive the end to end feature delivery cycle. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- Represent the customer. Be the voice of the customer. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process.
- Research and apply regulations and governing standards to product requirements
- Manage backlog refinement and planning sessions
What’s In It For You:
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovators in our field
- An opportunity to leave your "stamp" on a new product
- Internal development opportunities to support your growth and enhance your skills
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity...and celebrates success!
- Competitive compensation, benefits and profit sharing plan
- State-of-the-art IT infrastructure
- Various social events and team activities