Node.JS Microservices Developer
Who we are?
CaseWare International Inc. provides software solutions to accounting companies, governments, auditors/tax authorities, and corporations worldwide.
In this digital age, driving innovation involves transforming the way people think and act. With this in mind, Caseware is committed to three core values—community, excellence, and innovation. These values support our vision, informs our culture, our behaviour and enable us to provide our clients with greater efficiency, quality, and value.
What's in it for you:
- Work on a diverse team with flexible hours
- Huge opportunity for personal & professional growth
- Ability to have a large scale impact on the technical direction of a software product company
- Build products used by hundreds of thousands of accountants every day around the world
- Driven by continuous innovation, you want to stay up to date with tech trends
- Action-oriented, when you see a problem you want to help solve it
- Transparent by nature, you prefer to be clear about the challenges you face
- Strengthened by peer feedback, you always want to grow and better yourself
- Empathetic and lack an ego, you prefer to be team-oriented rather than a lone wolf
- A seeker of efficiency, you improve processes that help us work better, faster & smarter
We need you to:
- Work on a diverse agile team to deliver production-grade node.js services written in TypeScript
- Contribute code to the CaseWare SDK to enable developers to build software on our platform
- Maintain the integrity of our software through respecting linters & keeping up with test coverage
- Write automated unit tests using, Mocha, Chai, Mockito, etc
- Conduct & participate in peer code reviews and technical meetings
- Create automation pipelines to enable the delivery of our software and our customers software