Senior Accountant - CAs / CPAs
Who we are:
Founded in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare International Inc. is a global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. Our approach combines the power of automation with secure collaboration tools to help customers reach new levels of productivity and make better business decisions. With 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used daily by hundreds of thousands of users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
We have embarked on an ambitious new path of delivering an innovative, cloud - based unique global reporting and auditing solution.
What’s in it for you?
As one of the Senior Accountant, you will report to the Financial Reporting Manager and be responsible to plan, organize, and direct the financial reporting and accounting needs of the business.
- Competitive compensation and Bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative work-space
- Career development
- Various social events and team activities
What it takes?
you are detail oriented, with a strong understanding of accounting. You have a background as a Senior Accountant and understand the need to provide information on a timely basis. Your passion, great attitude, excellent communication skills, willingness to explore and awesome teamwork is all what will help you hit the ground running.
We need you to:
- Provide timely and accurate preparation of quarterly financial statements and analysis of financial results.
- Ensure that financial policies and procedures are built to drive the business and then improved and adhered to in a productive manner.
- Be the primary point of responsibility for annual planning and budgeting process.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements.
- Plan, organize, and direct the financial reporting and accounting needs of the business.
- Co-ordination of annual financial statement audit with external auditors.
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly compliance reporting requirements.
- Ensure compliance with monthly tax reporting and remittance obligations.
- Leadership and development of the accounting team.
- Review and preparation of account reconciliations.
- Review and approve accounts payable transactions.
- Assist in the coordination of special projects/ enhancements related to systems.