Product Manager / Lead - Internal Audit
Who we are:
CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build software solutions for auditors that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With nearly 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used by over 400,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
We have embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions.
As the Product Manager/Lead for the Internal Audit working papers solution, you will lead the product management, development, design and test teams to orchestrate the future of CaseWare’s internal audit business. Your goal is to keep the teams focused on building innovative internal audit working papers solutions that exceed customers’ expectations. You will work closely with our developers, industry specialists, channel partners and other stakeholders, focusing on creating features that meet user needs. You will contribute to ensuring the successful delivery of CaseWare internal audit working papers solutions to customers around the world.
What’s in it for you:
- A great opportunity to “leave your mark” as we explore a new market segment and help internal auditors use technology to transform the way they work.
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
- A great opportunity to leave your "stamp" as we are undergoing expansion and transformation plans.
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- Internal development to support your growth and enhance your skills.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- Competitive compensation and Bonus/profit sharing plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative work-space
- Career development
- Various social events and team activities
What you’ll do:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the internal audit working papers solutions team, including Product, Development and Test.
- Establish strong internal relationships with cross-functional product development teams in a distributed and diverse development environment.
- Play a critical role in creating alignment between development teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Design and lead the execution of the business strategy for the internal audit working papers solution and set goals for growth. Ensure that the roadmap aligns with the overall product and company vision.
- Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Define and monitor success and track teams’ progress on set goals and milestones.
- Be an expert on the internal audit domain, the market, and the trends.
- Represent the internal audit customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process.
- Own requirements, specifications, and release plans. Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Define and manage the budget for the internal audit working papers solution. Measure and improve financial performance.
- Build a product management team for the internal audit working papers solution made up of product owners, UI/UX designers, and testers. Oversee the training of new employees and direct the employee assessment process.
- Construct and execute experiments to gather market information to develop a market-driven product.