Technical Support Analyst
CaseWare is a global software company providing solutions and services, for data analysis and control monitoring and risks spanning the whole enterprise. This wide range of capabilities, empowers companies to detect and prevent fraudulent activity and revenue leakage. Our solutions are used by over 250,000 professionals in a multitude of industries, located in 130 countries and available in 16 languages, and we are aggressively expanding into new product lines and markets.
The Technical Support Analyst will participate in our drive, to provide the highest quality to our global network of distributors and direct customers. Your objectives will be to contribute to our quality of service and customer satisfaction, through your professionalism, knowledge, technical expertise and communication skill.
CaseWare provides a flexible and friendly work environment. Our Ottawa office is a bright, open and modern space located adjacent to the St Laurent Shopping Center that has direct access to the Queensway and Transitway.
- Provide beginning to end resolution to all reported issues, for all CaseWare Analytics products and solutions.
- Provide methodical guidance to customers, distribution partners, and colleagues as required.
- Manage a wide complexity range of requests and incidents.
- Ensure an efficient and qualitative case handling by following the defined support processes and tools.
- Interact with CaseWare Agile teams in reporting and documentation of Defects and Enhancement Requests.
- Perform ongoing testing of issues and resolutions, in support of the Agile Development Teams.
- Participate and the delivery of CaseWare solutions, professional services and projects. This may include needs analysis, documentation, script development, testing, and installation / implementation tasks.
- Continually report suggestions on improvements of internal ISO certified processes, routines and tools.