Data Analytics: Back End Developer
CaseWare is dedicated to continuous innovation for accountants and auditors in practices large and small, in corporations and governments worldwide.
The rules for audit assurance are different in every part of the world. That’s why we’ve built a cloud-based platform that enables our distributors to create and customize products that fit their individual market needs. The Data Analytics product line is focused on modernizing how the audit works worldwide. We provide a developer platform to build custom ETL pipelines into our AI-backed data analysis software- all completely customizable based on market requirements. Watch this video to learn more about our product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjyCRVPCtfw
CaseWare’s Data Analytics product line is looking for an intermediate software developer specializing in Spring Boot microservices. The qualified individual will work closely with their agile squad to implement features, fix bugs, and address technical debt.
Here's What You Will Do:
- Work on a diverse agile team to deliver production-grade software written in Java
- Create rapid prototypes for product theories & requirements
- Mentor Junior developers on the team
- Work with other developers and product owners to organize sprints and sprint review meetings
- Conduct & participate in peer code reviews and technical meetings
- Leverage AWS products to satisfy business requirements where necessary
- Write automated unit tests using Mocha, Jasmine, Mockito