Product Specialist - Working Papers
The main aspect of this role is to act as the point-of-contact for distributors on the desktop platforms (Working Papers, Audit System, Financials) - queries/issues/authoring training related to implementation, customization, or general functionality.
- Point-of-contact for all desktop issues, questions and feature requests via JIRA, forwarded email/distributor/support mailbox, Skype
- Participating in distributor design meetings related to their implementation of the existing product, providing guidance on best practices and identifying where new functionality may be needed.
- Ensuring all Desktop resolutions are provided to distributors in a timely manner
- Authoring training for distributors new to the Audit platform
- Help to organize the authoring guide with the Solutions team and determine where gaps exist
- Present the distributor authoring training sessions
- Identify and document best practices to be followed for our Audit products.
- Work with the product/development teams to problem solve any distributor authoring needs not currently supported in the platform.
- Main point of contact for the Implementation team on large scale client implementations
- Respond to questions in a timely manner
- Provide training and best practices