Financial Crime Solution Consultant
Who we are:
We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion, and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. CaseWare RCM, a division of CaseWare International Inc. (www.caseware.com), is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive solutions (Alessa) to combat theft, money laundering, bribery and many other forms of financial crime.
Located in downtown Ottawa and Toronto, CaseWare RCM is in the midst of significant growth, and we are currently seeking a Financial Crime Solution Consultant.
About the role:
The Financial Crime Solution Consultant will provide influential thought leadership to our Financial Services clients. This includes the ongoing analysis of client and industry trends in an effort to help our clients achieve optimal operational levels with the utilization of predictive models.
He/she is a motivated, problem solving and ambitious professional that will bridge the gap of advanced analytics by helping our clients achieve a level of predictability in their compliance programs.
The position involves working side-by-side with client delivery, project management and product management to support and recommend strategies to implement CaseWare Alessa (Financial Crime Solution).
What you will be doing:
- Perform analysis of business requirements and convert them to product / technical solutions for modification and implementation of functionality on FC solutions like – AML, Fraud…etc.
- Perform model parameter, thresholds and other assessment as part of a Predictive Model Validation process.
- Work with a team of AML/Fraud Analytics SMEs to ensure the successful delivery of CaseWare Alessa.
- Guide clients, ensuring the appropriate tools and methods are successfully on-boarded for use of technology
- Provide ongoing visibility into traction of initiatives to client, as required, acting as the point of contact for insight into the status of major milestones and activities for the client
- Lead in researching market changes and industry trends in AML, fraud detection and prevention methods; provide guidance to teams and recommendations to clients based on research / experience and collaborative engagement of internal and external resources
- Work with internal leaders and stakeholders to identify new opportunities, products/features, process refinements that help clients meet required KPIs
- Leverage internal, industry, and marketplace data – in addition to qualitative and quantitative research findings – to craft comprehensive answers to our business questions
- Partner with members of our Data Solutions and our Data Science teams to incorporate additional sources of information into your analysis and to build explanatory models if necessary