Senior Software QA Tester
CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. We build auditing software solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used daily by hundreds of thousands of users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages
At the heart of CaseWare Canada, is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation.
What’s in it for you:
- Have fun creating great customer and prospect experiences
- Take ownership of your business process by recommending and implementing improvements
- Working with an established market segment as a market leader but with a startup feel
- Working as a team to define and meet corporate objectives
- Celebrate achievements and corporate goals with social events
- We also encourage acandor, collaboration and possibility thinking
- Great team support system
- Monthly Company social events
- A Quality Assurance professional who can contribute to the delivery and maintenance of high quality mission critical applications
- Often asking "why"
- A collaborator who thinks outside the box
- Interested in developing new skills
- Have a passion for quality and be able to convey that passion to the team
We need you to:
- Work locally and collaboratively with a team to deliver successful solutions for Sales, Support, Marketing teams, and our Global Distributor network.
- Execute all levels of testing (functional, integration, and regression).
- Translate functional requirements and specifications into documented test plans, cases and steps.
- Develop, maintain and own test data, tools and scripts.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.