Automation QA Tester
Who we are:
Founded in Toronto in 1988, CaseWare International Inc. is a global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. Our approach combines the power of automation with secure collaboration tools to help customers reach new levels of productivity and make better business decisions. As a result, CaseWare solutions are used by over 250,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 languages. We have embarked on an ambitious new path of delivering an innovative, cloud - based unique global reporting and auditing solution.
At the heart of CaseWare is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation. CaseWare has embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, adding to our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions to the Windows Desktop.
CaseWare is looking for a full time Software QA Tester to join our growing team of testers in an Agile environment as part of our current expansion and transformation plans.
What’s in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of testers, developers, product owners and release team.
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative work-space
- Career development
- Various social events and team activities
What it takes?
Your passion, great attitude, excellent communication skills, willingness to explore and awesome teamwork is all what will help you hit the ground running.
We need you to:
- Analyze user stories and use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Translate functional requirements and specifications into documented test plans, cases and steps.
- Execute all levels of testing (functional, integration, and regression).
- Creation and maintenance of test data, tools and scripts.
- Promote and advocate best practices within the team and throughout the business.
- Contribute to process improvement and company knowledge base.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- Evaluate testing tools.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Apply quality-engineering principles throughout the Agile product life cycle.