We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. CaseWare RCM, a division of CaseWare International Inc. (www.alessa.caseware.com), is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive solutions (Alessa) to combat theft, money laundering, bribery and many other forms of financial crime.
About the Role:
CaseWare RCM is looking for a creative and passionate Technical Writer who wants to break the mold of content that nobody uses. You want to be different, daring and create content that resonates with its audience.
We would love for you to be curious and obsessed about learning how things work, and then channel that knowledge to create reference content, tutorials and guides. You will work closely with all our teams and customers to identify ways to improve our technical content and its delivery.
What you will be doing:
- First order of business is to move the organization away from producing content for the sake of producing content.
- Catalog what is available, organize and understand what is already created.
- Interact with stakeholders and customers to understand what they really want and identify the gaps.
- Bridge the gaps in innovative ways while taking risks to exceed expectations.
- Design new ways for content to be delivered and how it interacts with the audience.
- You will at a minimum create and maintain documentation covering:
- Participate in our Agile processes
- Apply industry best practices for information management and localization through the use of authoring tools and source control
- Review user interface and participate in user experience and design sessions
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of subject matter, use cases, and scenarios
- Assist in process optimization
- Participate in the creation of educational content
- Consistently presenting product information in an engaging manner while providing relevant industry examples and use cases while ensuring the quality, accuracy, and time to deliver.
- Communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- User manuals, guides, tutorials, etc.
- Deployments (Cloud, Hybrid and On-Premises)