Junior Software Developer - Cloud Platform
CaseWare has embarked on an ambitious new path of innovative, cloud-based technology solutions, building on our successful, proven track record of delivering global accounting and auditing solutions to the Windows Desktop. Our solutions continue to push the technological boundaries in the industry by combining the power of automation with secure collaborative tools to help our customers reach new levels of productivity.
As part of our current expansion and transformation plans, we are looking for a full time Developer to join our growing team of developers in an Agile environment. Your primary responsibilities will be to develop quality software on a 3-tier web application.
Over the next 12 months we will be making some major architecture changes, adopting the latest technologies and cloud solution best practices. We are looking at microservices, serverless computing, Spring Boot, Angular, Redux and Progressive Web Application (PWA) technologies.
We are looking for creative developers who are interested in full-stack technologies and can learn new skills; come up with innovative solutions to both technical and user requested problems. You will perform hands-on development tasks, writing new features, fixing bugs and code reviewing other developers work.
You don’t have to know all of the languages, frameworks and technologies listed. You do need to be enthusiastic and be able to pick up technologies quickly and be able to apply them. This is a learning environment where we want people who can help us keep our software products on the cutting edge.
- Deepen your already broad knowledge of core development principles.
- You will develop new features and fix bugs in the existing software.
- Participate in code reviews, provide feedback to others and learn from your peers.
- Investigate issues from clients in a timely manner, with assistance from other developers to solve the underlying root causes.
- Collaborate effectively with others.
- Develop positive working relationships with the rest of the agile team and company.